I am one of the world’s most dedicated procrastinators. I get a lot of other things done while procrastinating the thing that is due next.
Right now, the thing that I’m not doing is packing. I’m thinking about packing. We don’t leave for two more weeks so it’s not due next. But, I am thinking about packing so I figure that’s a start.
This is what I’m thinking.
1. The temperature in Northern Ireland ranges between 55 and 75 degrees F in July, with the average right at 65 degrees. July!
2. It rains a lot.
3. The town of Armagh is very hilly, I’m told.
4. We will be doing a lot of walking between the hostel and the amma Center, which is about 1/2 mile away.
5. I will working tech during the performances so I’ll need to bring blacks.
6. Armagh has stores that carry anything I may forget. Besides, it’ll be nice to have British brands at home to remind me of my time there.
7. I have one suitcase and one carry-on in which to pack everything I need for a month. Editing is key.
What are the “must haves” on your list? For me, I’m good if I have my Keens, my iPad, my iPhone, my Rebel DSLR and the clothes on my back. Everything else is secondary.